Monday, August 20, 2007

Session 4 with Malcolm Jolly

The next session for Classrooms Online is scheduled for Thursday 30 August at 3 pm AEST. This session will be conducted in Elluminate and will feature Malcolm Jolly from GippsTAFE as our guest presenter. Malcolm is using Elluminate to deliver the Diploma in VET. He will share some of the tips and tricks he has discovered on the use of Online Classrooms.

If you are interested in being a participant in this session please send me an email at lynnh@gippstafe.vic.edu.au

2 comments:

alex said...

I hope my mind isn't playing tricks on me and that I can attend. Although I have a feeling I'll be in Sydney for another workshop.

Hope you will be recording this one.

Thanks,
Alex

Lynn Huguenin said...

Hi Alex

Yes we did record this session please contact me at:
lynnh@gippstafe.vic.edu.au
if you would like the link.

Lynn